Author Topic: Rage Shad, Destined to be a classic  (Read 3775 times)

ShaneJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
Rage Shad, Destined to be a classic
« on: June 22, 2015, 06:19:29 PM »
Made it out yesterday on a rainy Father's Day for a little front-time fishing. Cloud cover was thick, it was raining hard and steady, and there was a light wind. I knew topwater was going to be in my game plan, so I had a Black Neon Shad already rigged up. On the way to my first spot, I made a quick cast to make sure my reel was set up right, and then took a shot across the top of an off shore hump. As soon, as I got that Shad going, WHAM!! She nailed it.No matter how many times that happens, it never gets old!! My biggest of the year so far, and one heck of a pretty gal. Just about as big around, as she was long (21.5" long X 21" girth, she was healthy!) It doesn't matter how old this bait gets, it's always going to be what I think is the best topwater bait ever made.

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
Re: Rage Shad, Destined to be a classic
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 02:50:12 PM »
WOOOOOP!!!!! That's a Big Mammma Jammmma there Shane O  :laugh: Wtg pal and glad you're getting a chance to fish a little  :thunbsup3: Rage Shad RULES the TOP Fo Sho  :yes: I've been fishing a little too but not much topwater... been fishing the NEW _______  :whistle: you'll get a chance to see it Real SOON  :clapping: :hi:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:50:46 PM by Big O »

ShaneJ

• Global Moderator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 05:53:23 PM »
I do like the sounds of that, Big O!!    :thunbsup3:

EastTexasBassin

• Global Moderator
  • Rageaholic
  • The RageTail Chef