Author Topic: Keeping COOL with a Bass - Brella!  (Read 4976 times)

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
Keeping COOL with a Bass - Brella!
« on: July 04, 2016, 07:54:06 PM »
Too Hot in Texas so I put a Beach Umbrella on the front deck... Works great until the wind picks up a bit ;)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 07:54:29 PM by Big O »

Bassmaster22

• Rage Chunk
  • Rage Tail Slayer
Sponsorships
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 09:42:44 PM »
Just wondering if you guys did any sponsorships? I've been a fan since 2011 and Rage tail is all I use when it comes to soft plastics! They are the hottest lures out there!  I'm just a 16 year old out of Wisconsin looking to be rage tails #1 supporter! If anything my email is cwatt7@icloud.com!

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
Re: Sponsorships
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 10:42:24 PM »
Just wondering if you guys did any sponsorships? I've been a fan since 2011 and Rage tail is all I use when it comes to soft plastics! They are the hottest lures out there!  I'm just a 16 year old out of Wisconsin looking to be rage tails #1 supporter! If anything my email is cwatt7@icloud.com!

Thanks BassMaster22,
I'm really proud that you enjoy Rage Tail products  :thunbsup3: Strike King handles the Sponsorships and Pro Staffing but they do work with Highschool groups as well! you might contact them, Mark Copley is the person in charge of those decisions and his email is mscopley@strikeking.com  He's a really nice fella and I hope the very best for you and your Fishing  :yes: Thanks Again for your interest and support!