Author Topic: cutter wormn  (Read 3298 times)

virginiabass4492

• Rage Shad
cutter wormn
« on: July 02, 2017, 08:02:48 AM »
Has anyone tried them,if so how did you  rig  it ? tail  up OR  down and  weight size. whats your over-all thoughs on them ? :thankssign:
Keep your Lines  wet

Tiner

• Rage Chunk
  • Rage-Aholic
Re: cutter wormn
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 02:39:24 AM »
Has anyone tried them,if so how did you  rig  it ? tail  up OR  down and  weight size. whats your over-all thoughs on them ? :thankssign:

I'd like to hear some review too.

virginiabass4492

• Rage Shad
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 09:22:40 AM »
I  used them 7/11/2017 and I caught a ton of bass on then  with   TAIL -UP. I tell you the truth, I even had a 2in. bass hit  the tail and just hang on till I got it completely out of the water befor it  let  go of worm.me and brother in law  couldn't believe  it. first time I've ever seen that happen  I've had maby a  4in hit a 6 in senko but never this  lol. that's bait works great and  also  I diped about  1/2 in of the tail in char colored  spike-it .
Keep your Lines  wet

virginiabass4492

• Rage Shad
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 02:06:10 PM »
color I used was green pumpkin with 3/8 tungsten weight, 3/0 worm  hook  with braid cause I like using braid and I tell you  they  hit it  hard.fish were about 2-3 ft. off bottom, I used a med. retrieve , sad thing is I can only get these worms at bass pro.  ( it's closest  to me ) Wal-Mart don't have them.
Keep your Lines  wet