Author Topic: BECOME A PART OF TEAM RAGE TAIL  (Read 52136 times)

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
BECOME A PART OF TEAM RAGE TAIL
« on: March 09, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »
We welcome you to become a part of our TEAMRAGETAIL. We are a select group of folks that take fishing to heart and share our interest through discussions and comments regarding any and all of the RageTail bait designs, present and future.

Become an active member of the RAGE TALK and be....TEAMRAGETAIL  We appreciate your input and ideas so join with us as we continue our efforts to "Lead the Soft Plastics Industry with Action and Innovation".
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We're an awesome team and this is exactly what Rage Talk is about, to interact with existing and new ideas on the uses of RageTail products as well as keeping our finger on the pulse of the soft plastics market.

I really appreciate all of you and your comments and I take every detail of information that you provide and process it for meeting future needs in design, manufacturing etc., so your comments and info are invaluable.

Many of us know that we utilize clear plastic clam shells in the packaging process on most all of the designs to insure that the baits are the perfect shape every time and these are hitting the store shelves right now. Although they are expensive and add tremendous costs to manufacturing for individual placement of baits etc., I think they add tremendous value to guarantee the fisherman exact shape, proper action and high energy performance with every single cast.

There are also tear-tabs on legs, tails or extremities on many of the new designs to help maintain the shape integrity of the baits throughout manufacturing, so that they are as close to perfect as possible when you put them on a hook.

These additional processes are vital, as RageTail is stepping it up in the soft plastics industry. "Whatever it takes to Guarantee the client will receive our very best effort."

Now to some Companies this is a pipe dream, but to RageTail "it's what we do"..... and you guys are a big part of that.

Thanks to all of you,
Steve Parks (Big O)
RageTail Designs
StrikeKingLureCo
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:25:25 PM by Big O »

AJ

• Rage Lobster
Re: BECOME a Part of TEAM RAGETAIL
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:51:12 AM »
SIGN ME UP!!!  lol (or am I already in??)

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:00:09 AM »
Ho shi you're on TEAMRAGETAIL  Fo Sho   :briggin3:......

Big O

brians_screenname

• Rage Chunk
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:16 AM »
This ghost here is about to buy a boat, 4 wheeler, and a new truck if everything pans out right.  Sorry I'm still absent.  Not much time for the internet.  I've been working 7 12's lately and trying to bank roll the cash needed to make a few upgrades listed above.  How the heck is team ragetail doing??

RonDeF

• Rage'A'Maniac
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 10:09:15 AM »
Hey Brian glad to see you are back.  Post some pictures when you get your boat and truck.  We are doing well but we have missed having you with us.

memo43

• Rage Craw
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »
Where do I sign up for the Team.
let me know.. put me in coach...

memo

popper690

• Rageaholic
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 10:16:00 AM »
you're in Memo. :party3:

AJ

• Rage Lobster
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »
the few

the proud

THE TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »
Hey TEAM, Gonna have Stickers in 10 days and 2 different sizes....will post a photo and sizes soon......

Big O

popper690

• Rageaholic
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 10:19:52 AM »
 thats great Steve, you tha man!  :party3:

RonDeF

• Rage'A'Maniac
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »
Looking forward to putting them on my truck and my boat.

Mrs. Matstone

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 10:21:42 AM »
How cool is that! I can't wait. Wait till they see me in the student drop off lane at the school  with that sticker.  :thunbsup3:

Big O

• Administrator
  • Rage'A'Maniac
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »
Here's the Rage Tail Sticker. Art will come in 2 sizes 7.5 x 5.75 and 3.75 x 2.38

Top10

• Rage Chunk
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 10:25:53 AM »
That looks nice. I used to engrave on glass mirrors, that would make a great mirror.

PainterDude

• Rage Shad
  • KING o' DINKS
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »
Those look nice Steve!  :thunbsup3: I like how you incorporated the "Soft baits with Big attitude " statement.

<@)))><
Catch Ya Later!